ʻŌhiʻa Keiki Kini
Keiki kinis are in and kauwela is here! Stay ready with supah smooth and soft kinis for your keiki. Fits snug so no slipping off when they catch their first rippah wave but no snag um on the tide pool rocks. Can even use as a leotard for the gymnastics class! And when they no like go anymore, can turn into a swimsuit for swimming classes.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• UPF 38–40
• Double-layered front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.